Do you like tea? Do you know the origins of tea? Do you know that the First Opium War was related to tea, among other reasons? Watch this short video if history is your cup of tea (excuse the pun).
Test your understanding by answering the questions below.
- How did the farmer survive from the poisons?
- According to the archaeological evidence, when was tea first cultivated in China?
- How were tea plants originally consumed?
- Who first brought tea plants to Japan? When was it?
- Who changed the method of how tea plants were packed? When was it?
- Explain the origins of the First Opium War.
The History of Tea